Monday, January 16, 2017
Friday, January 13, 2017
Harvard Study – Goals
In 1979 interviewers found that of Harvard’s MBA Program graduates:
· 84% had no specific goals at all.
· 13% had goals but they were not written.
· 3% had clear, written goals.
Ten years later the interviewers found that:
· The 13% of the class who had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84 percent who had no goals at all.
· The 3% who had clear, written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97 percent put together.
– What They Don’t Teach You in the Harvard Business School, by Mark McCormack