Sunday, October 30, 2016

Hello, and thanks for your interest in my blog!

Today I'd like to talk about being outside of one's comfort zone and I will most likely be writing about this again in the future, as it's so important for personal growth. 

Years ago I listened to an audio program. I think it was a Brian Tracy program and he said "Get comfortable being uncomfortable." 

I remember a time when I put this to use when I wanted to be a better public speaker, so I asked a dear friend and mentor, Ronna Herman Vezane, if she would allow me to introduce her at an upcoming seminar. She agreed and I introduced her at the seminar. I remember shaking like a leaf as I stood there in front of sixty-five people. Now when I speak in front of groups I feel comfortable and relaxed - at ease - because I faced my fears. 

Magic happens outside of our comfort zone.

I encourage you to spend time outside of your comfort zone. 

Jack Canfield says: "Most everything you want is just outside your comfort zone."

I encourage you to make life an adventure!


Randall Monk
P.S. You can find more pictures and details on my Be The Butterfly Facebook page… https://www.facebook.com/BeTheButterfly/  



No comments:

Post a Comment