I attended a conference in Las Vegas on October 21, 23 and 24, 2016 with 1000 other individuals who have their own online business. This event featured several 6 and 7-figure internet marketers. These are people who are involved in successful online businesses and make over $100,000 a year and more… much more in some cases. And they love to share their stories and how others can do it too!
One of the speakers was a Hollywood insider as well, and this is what he had to say about YouTube:
- You have to be doing videos; tell stories, especially your story!
- Keep your videos short… 3-5 minutes.
- Good video quality is important, so be sure to have good lighting.
- Good audio is more important than good video quality – use a lavalier microphone.
- Your smartphone is great for shooting quality videos.
- Tell your story, as YOU are the secret sauce!
To your success,